Data Analysis with Mondrian
Nowadays information processing has become more complex than ever. Demand for highly interactive reporting eventually lead to adoption of Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) technology.
Mondrian is a free open source OLAP Server written in Java. It is also known as Pentaho Analysis. With its constant interest and adoption growth among developers and enterprise users, Mondrian is now one of the most affordable and popular OLAP solutions.
PHI-Integration offers a 3-day course on Mondrian. In this course, you will learn the basic concept of OLAP, Multidimensional Expression (MDX) and their application in Mondrian.
Who Should Attend?This course is designed for business analyst, application developer, and database administrator who are new or already acquainted with OLAP technologies.
ObjectivesAt the completion of this course, attendee should be able to do the following.
- Understand the basic of OLAP concepts and its implementation.
- Understand the basic of Multidimensional Modeling.
- Develop Mondrian OLAP Schema using Schema Workbench.
- Integrate Mondrian solution into Pentaho web application.
- Develop user access control.
- Be able to use Multidimensional Expression (MDX).